BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Update


Thank you for checking up on my progress. I am settling in at my foster home in Michigan. My first day here I followed my foster mom around the yard. She said I was very demure. I agree with that.


Then she noticed I wasn't acting right. I started to cough a lot, had some blood in my urine and stool and I stopped eating. She called the doctor right away. I went in the next morning. They did some bloodwork, weighted me 54.2 lbs (to thin), listened to my lungs, which are congested, temp was good. Through my exam they found out I had a lot of bad bacteria in my stool. They started me on some medicine.


I must be feeling better. I tricked my foster mom. She got out of her truck today and I nabbed the donut she brought home. And she heard me "singing" in the backyard.


I heard a lot of people are worried and pulling for me! I am going to do my best to get better so I can have my Heartworm Treatment (check our medical blog) and then down the road get spayed. No more puppies for me!


My medical bills are starting to add up, any donations would be greatly appreciated. Remember GLWR is a 501 C 3 so everything is tax deductible.


Check back for updates. My test results are coming back today. I didn't even know I took a test, I hope I passed!


Very gentle kisses,


Vi

0 comments: